Saturday, September 5, 2009

About Me





Thank you for taking the time to learn a little bit about me and my photography style.



I am a natural light photographer located in Edmonton, Alberta. Like many of you out there, I am a busy mom. It is because of my 3 crazy/beautiful/awesome daughters that my love for photography has turned into a new-found obsession. Sure I love getting the "perfect shot". But most often it is those unplanned, candid moments that I end up loving the most. That is my approach to my photography sessions...to get a good mix of the "perfect" shots and the "real" ones as well. Both are different and unique and fun...just like you!



As well as photography, I love scrapbooking, shopping, eating, hanging out at home, and most importantly, spending time with my little family. I have been married to my best friend and biggest supporter, Graham for over 8 years and life couldn't be better. 



Looking forward to meeting you.



Talia:)



(P.S. To follow my current happenings, read my personal blog here!)

No comments: