Friday, September 3, 2010

ben, kayla & isabelle | children's session




So I did this session back in June and because of my move and then being away on holidays and away from my computer, I never got around to posting it...so here we go! These 3 kids are sooooo cute and I've gotten to know them and their mama really well over the past couple years. Gabby goes to playschool and ballet with Kayla (the older girlie-girl) and I just honestly think these 3 are so sweet!


Their mom had the idea for this session...Daddy is a firefighter so these were a gift to him for Father's Day (and we got them done just in the knick of time!). And like any husband who a wife is trying to surprise, he was a little suspicious...he even called DURING the session wondering where his gear was. Haha! Hopefully he was surprised in the end and loved the pictures. Enjoy!
























I told you...stinkin' cute kids, hey? Thanks for the great afternoon, Anne-Lise, we'll have to do it again next year!!



Talia:)

2 comments:

BUB said...

Whitney went to playschool with Ben. They are a great family! Those girls have sure grown up!

The photos are awesome!!!!!!!!!

Allison said...

Gotta love kids in firefighter gear- seriously!